1. Travelling from Bangalore - Mysore - Bangalore (Up & Down)
2. The tariffs/rates mentioned above are inclusive of driver beta, Toll gate & parking charges
* Departure from Bangalore at 6:00 am to Mysore. En route stop at Srirangapatna, visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tipu's Summer Palace, fort and Gumbuz.
* Then goto to Mysore, on arrival visit Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari
* On the way back to city you will see Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi and reach Mysore zoo garden and later visit Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery
* After lunch you will visit Mysore Palace and St. Philomena's Church. Later drive to Brindavan Gardens a show garden that has botanical park with fountains as well as a musical fountain
* Drive back to Bangalore, on arrival drop to Bangalore by 11:00 pm
# This is just a suggested itinerary. It could be custom made as per your requirement.